On March 17, the “AI Terminal-Cloud Integrated Product Partner Promotion Event in Spring 2022” themed by “Terminal-Cloud Collaboration to Build AI Ecology” On March 17, the “AI Terminal-Cloud Integrated Product Partner Promotion Event in Spring 2022” themed by “Terminal-Cloud Collaboration to Build AI Ecology” was unveiled in Beijing. Zhiqiang Liu, head of the Operation and Management Department of the Financial Sharing Service Center of China Railway 11th Bureau Group Corporation Limited, Jin Wang, director of Huawei Cloud Senior Ecological Solutions, Xiren Li, Deputy General Manager of Beijing Yunlian Jinhui Digital Technology Co., Ltd., and nearly 100 ecological partners attended the event.
iSoftStone, a strategic partner of Huawei Cloud, introduced AI terminal-cloud integrated products with Huawei Cloud, pooling AI, RPA and low code capabilities, and using the terminal-cloud collaborative architecture to realize the continuous iteration of AI model and the localized deployment of AI services, thus facilitating enterprise process automation.
During the event, iSoftStone launched a partner recruitment program featuring two modes of cooperation: “solution partners” and “AI terminal-cloud integrated product distributors”. The former stresses the integration and construction capabilities of industry solutions, while the latter puts particular emphasis on marketing capabilities. For successful candidates, iSoftStone will provide full support in marketing, technology and operation, and share high-quality resources to pursue common growth.
The first batch of partner certificate award ceremony was held on the sidelines, with Beijing Yunlian Jinhui Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Sany Intelligent Mining Technology Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Weaver Network Co., Ltd. as solution partners, Huaxin Big Data Co., Ltd., Beijing Link Unlimited Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Zhitang Technology INC. and Sirun (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. as AI terminal-cloud integrated product distributors.
Rui Xie, Vice President of iSoftStone, said in his speech, AI terminal-cloud integrated products have been applied in several scenarios, including banking, internet, energy, construction and large central state-owned enterprises, and achieved good results, helping enterprises to reduce costs, increase efficiency and pursue transformation. In 2022, iSoftStone will cooperate with Huawei Cloud and join hands with partners to promote large-scale application of AI terminal-cloud integrated products, make the business market bigger and stronger, enhance the construction of a sustainable business system, and build a new AI terminal-cloud collaboration format.
● Beijing Yunlian Jinhui Digital Technology Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Bank of China and China Unicom, focuses on providing high-quality industrial chain financial technology services.
● Sany Intelligent Mining Technology Co., Ltd. is wholly invested and registered by Sany International, with the primary goal of realizing mine automation, unmanned and intelligent management.
● Shanghai Weaver Network Co., Ltd. is committed to digital office solutions and services, aiming at providing better digital office systems.
● Huaxin Big Data Co., Ltd. has long focused on digital parks and small and medium-sized banks, providing digital services including data access, data security, data processing and data presentation.
● Beijing Link Unlimited Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to consulting services and solutions for digital transformation, focusing on technology integration in the direction of artificial intelligence.
● Beijing Zhitang Technology INC. mainly provides new digital infrastructure solutions for the government and enterprises under the technical guidance of the self-developed industrial intelligent operation model.
● Sirun (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd., which focuses on the digital operation service of intelligent networked vehicles, has rich commercial delivery and operation capabilities for front-loading.