iSoftStone ERP services can help clients drive innovation, create efficiencies, and reduce the risk, cost, and complexity of SAP and other ERP systems. We accomplish these objectives through our comprehensive portfolio of consulting, implementation and support services – along with industry leading technology solutions.
Our global team of ERP experts, developers, and technical resources comprises a diverse group of consultants. Some are business-management gurus with an intuitive feel for customer requirements and a natural connection with the client on the business level. Others are project-management wizards operating at the frontier of project quality controls, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Still others are outright technology nerds and geeks, possessing unusually deep insight into how the IT engine runs “under the hood.”
In support of client business strategies, we do the following:
- Design, build, customize, integrate, maintain and support global SAP implementations.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of an application, including proof of concept, prototype, application architecture, application development, quality assurance, deployment, integration, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Help companies access, manage, and exploit SAP data to make better-informed business decisions.
- Perform vital security tasks that range from user and role administration to highly intelligent remote user and authorization monitoring that detect suspicious behavior and trigger real time alerts.
- Increase user productivity with innovative solutions that help people interact with SAP using familiar software like Microsoft Excel and leverage the workflow capabilities of SharePoint.
- Establish BOP services that enable companies to focus on their core business mission while ensuring that vital back-office functions are performed efficiently and affordably.
- Provide Data Quality services that analyze, clean and reload aging master data for issues such as incorrect contacts and addresses, duplicate records, and closed accounts.
- Scan and analyze programming code for security, compliance and performance defects, thus remediating existing code quality problems and radically reducing the risk of unsecure or performance-robbing code from transport to your systems.
- Reduce license cost by remotely auditing systems, helping to identify costly duplicate, dormant, or underused accounts.
- Perform professional project management that stays on time and on budget.