Scalable, secure, empowering
Cloud computing provides IT resources in a Web-connected environment by which the enterprise can use and pay for only as much or as little computing power as is needed. This model of flexible virtual access provides powerful new capabilities with significant cost efficiencies. Cloud computing delivers benefits though several key features:
- Active Archiving – The ability to have live access to archived data as part of a larger business continuity strategy.
- Data Distribution – The ability to host and distribute proprietary information, such as videos or documents, which are being globally accessed via the web.
- Performance and Spike Capacity – The ability to deliver content around the globe, with huge capacity on demand with no build-up or idle hardware.
Companies must understand the costs, risks and benefits of private, public and hybrid clouds to determine which cloud option best meets their legal, regulatory, and business needs. There is no “one size fits all” solution. Because of this, iSoftStone creates client-specific customized cloud solutions working in partnership with the leading IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and SaaS (Software as a Service) solution providers.
The iSoftStone Cloud Computing Center of Excellence (CoE) offers a powerful combination of technical expertise and business acuity for developing and implementing customized cloud-based solutions. The CoE can/will help you with all of the following:
- Strategy – Aligning business needs with IT capability.
- Process – Streamlining and automating processes to achieve business agility.
- Architecture – Establishing an enterprise architecture for this new IT infrastructure.
- Technology – Designing and deploying your technology infrastructure from virtualization to cloud.
- People and Governance – Creating the roles and skills necessary to ensure company-wide adoption, and the accountability framework and policies for stakeholder collaboration.
Our Cloud Services include the design, construction, and operation of public and private cloud platforms for governments and large- and medium-sized enterprises. Our proprietary iSoftStone Cloud Platform Foundation (iCPF) contains a library of pre-built pre-tested software modules that incorporate industry best-practices, and will help clients develop and deploy their infrastructure and software as services in the cloud.