End-to-end services and solutions for communications clients
iSoftStone’s clients in the telecommunications industry span across the entire value chain – from equipment suppliers to handset manufacturers and carriers. We have built strong capabilities in network management, Business Operation Support Systems (BOSS), business intelligence (BI), network-embedded products, communication value-added business systems, network security products, and more.
Our methodology is based on industry best practices. Throughout the entire product lifecycle, we provide effective workflow integration between iSoftStone engineers and their client-side counterparts to ensure that each project is completed successfully. Our quality assurance and management is embedded into every aspect of the implementation process. Through regular reports and daily communication, our clients have full visibility into the project progress and status.
With our rich experience in implementations, we follow structured processes for successful project completion. Here are some of the elements of our proven approach.
- Plan the implementation by strictly following software development practices of Agile or Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Confirm requirement scope, which involves analyzing customer demand against demand communication
- Employ various methods such as demos to accurately explore and extract clearly defined baseline requirements
- Focus on development of system design, application architecture, and system design documentation
- Code and perform unit testing to ensure the code quality
- Apply quality assurance in order to strictly control the product quality
- Integrate product integration with online components
- Complete product delivery and manage maintenance