Investing in the future of your firm
iSoftStone ’s Capital Markets consulting team provides senior industry expertise to brokerage and investment banking firms to help them improve their performance and maintain competitive advantage in the market. We use our deep domain expertise and capabilities to ensure our clients can accurately plan and execute on enterprise initiatives in order to implement complex business and operational change.
In the ever-changing landscape of financial service markets, firms must continually adapt to provide the right set of product and services. We partner with our clients to respond to the many recent trends. This work includes:
- Development of support systems required for compliance with evolving regulations
- Rationalization of platforms and assessment of long term viability of current technologies
- Assessment and implementation of the right level of BPO and TPA services vs. keeping everything in-sourced
- Development and expansion of new distribution channels to increase revenue volumes
Our Capital Markets consulting team has engaged with our clients on strategic projects which have provided an attainable ROI. Here brief summaries of a few recent projects:
Broker, Clearing, and Settlement Services
iSoftStone led the creation, execution, and management of the overall project strategy for the implementation of a broker services platform. This included back-end processing, front-end user interfaces, conversion to the platform, and operational reporting. The implementation was the first step of an ongoing consolidation effort which will substantially reduce their annual run rate.
iSoftStone engaged on a multi-year effort with a global financial service bank and accomplished the following:
Data Management Services
- Provided architecture, development and integration services for ALGO trading applications to predict trading P&L and risk.
- Integrated derivative package trading to provide pricing, trade capture, workflow and term sheet functionality.
- Improved market data pricing capability.
We performed system analysis and design, enterprise architectural integration, and implementation guidance for a cross-product, cross-organization data integration and consolidation project. The program required the assimilation of data systems across multiple heterogeneous source platforms to deliver coherent data feeding leap-frog reporting and analytics capabilities. The client is an industry leading financial services firm that provides a single-source platform through which investors can consolidate their investments with firm and non- firm fund offerings under one account.
For additional case studies, please visit our Knowledge Center.